1. Submit by Openconf system: http://icsdwe.org/openconf/openconf.php
2. Submit by email: email@example.com
Note: Please choose one way to submit, do not make duplicate submissions.
The conference’s official language is English. All papers must be written in English and must be formatted MS Word according to the following instructions. In addition, all papers should be no less than 8 pages in length and must be written in strict accordance with the format. Shorter papers should not be included in the journal.
Templates (click to download)
Full Paper Template
1. Papers will be roughly reviewed by editors. The first review includes the language and areas. Papers in poor expression and unrelated area will be rejected. Papers in well expression and related area will be submitted to Experts Team for reviewing.
2. We will announce the reviewing results in first time. Authors will be asked to revise their manuscripts and resubmit.
3. The authors whose papers accepted pay the registration fee, sign Copyright Transfer Agreement and submit the final papers.
4. The Organizing Committee submits papers to Publisher for typeset.
5. Authors check, revise and send back the proofs received from the Journal officially.
6. Papers published online.
Publication EthicsPlagiarism is the copying or use of other authors' work without proper acknowledgement or attribution. It is unethical and unacceptable in the context of scientific publication, infringes authors' moral rights and may also be illegal where copyright is infringed.
Authors must ensure that all prior work on which they draw is explicitly acknowledged and that the sources are included in the list of references. This requirement relates to the methods, results and conclusions on which the present work is built, and to the text of the articles in which it has been presented. If passages of text are copied word for word, the source must be given and the text must be placed within quotation marks. If the original text is paraphrased or reproduced with minor alterations, this must be made clear and the source given. It is unacceptable to reproduce extensive passages of text without permission from the author(s) and the copyright holder.
A related unacceptable practice is ‘redundant-publication’, the multiple publication or submission by an author of the same research or the reuse of substantial portions of articles without acknowledgement of prior publication. This includes publication of an article in different languages.
Redundant publication of the same material and plagiarism of others’ work without acknowledgement are serious ethical offences that may leave the author open to sanction. Plagiarism in all its forms constitutes unethical publishing behavior and is unacceptable.
It is the responsibility of senior authors and the institutions in which they work to ensure that articles appearing under their names conform to these guidelines. It is a condition of submission to the journal that all authors of any article found, following due process, to breach good practice accept responsibility for this breach, which will be subject to sanction at the Publisher's and Editors' absolute discretion. These sanctions may include, inter alia, the retraction of a published article; publication of a note of correction or apology; banning of future submissions by any author for a specified period; and/or notification of the Head of the authors' department or organization.